Webinar # E104 … Win-Win CommunicationWhat’s a “Webinar”?
Respecting people’s busy schedules, all presentation / facilitation, plus exercises for self-discovery and skill development, and (optional) two-way class discussion are held by voice & video-over internet conferencing. Employees can take this course from the comfort of their home, or office ... in convenient hours pre-scheduled by CVC with your company. Once you have signed on for a set number of employees, the brief preparatory reading, and self-discovery exercises are available to them for easy downloading at our dedicated web site.
Entered by password, webinars are accessible from any location in North America or Europe having high-speed internet access.
Core Message in this course:
- When boiled down to its essence, self-affirming communication means having the courage to reveal to others who you are and what you want
- Effective communication is an essential root of all satisfying relationships … and stress control in work and personal life
- Communication is a two-way street: it means both expressing yourself assertively and listening actively
- Most of us have many self-defeating communication behaviors or styles. These can be replaced by self-affirming and Win~Win communication skills
Benefits for you: Here in summary are the benefits you’ll experience …
Dr. Earle will teach you how to ...
Dr. Earle will guide you through these five proven steps ...
- Recognizing your unique relationship style … and how greatly it impacts the satisfactions and the stress you experience
- Understanding that your Self-Portrait of what you expect for yourself, and from yourself, directly impacts how enjoyable or stressful your relationships are
- Getting motivated by seeing how just several small changes in how you manage each key relationship can increase its satisfaction … and/or reduce its stress … by at least 30%
- Learning the four commonsense skills that will make the difference, for breaking out of old self-defeating habits and, then, for creating the win~win experience you’ve been looking for
- Action … a four-step process to master your new skills, making them second-nature for you in four weeks
|Modules||This course involves two 2-hour Modules [4 hours to complete the course]|
|Schedule||Modules are scheduled to best fit with employees’ availability.|
|Cost||The course fee is $190.00 for each of 10 or more participants [Cdn. currency, all taxes included] which covers class instruction plus all materials outlined in “What’s a webinar?” (above).|
How to learn more … and then register your employees for the benefits of
“Self-Affirming Communication” ...